Recent Blog Posts
A couple in despair over income redistribution to the wealthy and corporations. 30 Types Of People Who Aren’t Allowed To Complain About Paying Taxes by LiberatedWoman
Aug 10, 2011 | 0 0 comments | 14 14 recommendations | email to a friend
Wall Street Brokers - Wall Street Brokers are legal, professional gamblers. The only difference between them and someone in Vegas though is that Wall Street Brokers are making millions and billions by gambling with people’s retirement funds, savings accounts, and mortgages. They’re getting rich b...
E5TN_8511weu.jpg Republican Vacation Plans by LiberatedWoman
Aug 10, 2011 | 0 0 comments | 11 11 recommendations | email to a friend
The Republicans are responsible for one credit rating downgrade. Will they try for another downgrade when they return back from vacation?  All of the major credit rating agencies have the US on a "negative" outlook because of the Republicans.  
Obama Lies by HellFire
Aug 11, 2011 | 0 0 comments | 5 5 recommendations | email to a friend
It’s pretty clear to those who have been paying attention since 2009 that Obama is going along with his original plan – the destruction of the U.S. economy. No, this isn’t some conspiracy theory, it’s pretty obvious from all of the policies that Obama has put into place along with the insane spen...
by HellFire
Aug 11, 2011 | 0 0 comments | 2 2 recommendations | email to a friend
Much of America has come to terms with President Obama being not the most truthful guy at times. He campaigned on ending US wars and has only started new ones. He vowed to close Gitmo yet the infamous prison is still in operation. But will you get a load of this one? One author is saying that the...
37TH_jackass Obama America's Destruction by HellFire
Aug 10, 2011 | 3 3 comments | 7 7 recommendations | email to a friend
The economy of America is in the greatest peril in history.  Obama promised a better economy, more jobs for Americans, tougher immigration laws and countless other lies. The world has lost confidence in America’s ability to repay debts, the strength of the dollar and the overall wherewithal.  Oba...
The 2012 Republican Platform The Republican Platform by LiberatedWoman
Aug 10, 2011 | 8 8 comments | 16 16 recommendations | email to a friend
The next time you hear of the government cutting programs or services, keep in mind that the people who made out with all of the money during the last decade. What sacrifices have they made lately? VOTE DEMOCRATIC IN 2012!!!
The Weeper gets his way. Mission Accomplished by LiberatedWoman
Aug 10, 2011 | 6 6 comments | 17 17 recommendations | email to a friend
After hearing the Weeper boasting about getting 98% of what he wanted, he had to wait a few days for the S&P to give him the other 2%. Thanks to the Weeper and the Teabaggers.  Keep up the hard work and we will get another downgrade of our credit rating.
Supreme Court of the Corporation of America. Corporate Sponsors by LiberatedWoman
Aug 10, 2011 | 1 1 comments | 12 12 recommendations | email to a friend
Hey Smartdude, I saw your earlier comment about politicians and race car drivers.  Am I barking up the right tree with this photo?
EAR3_obamatrubin.jpg Obama muslim by HellFire
Aug 08, 2011 | 1 1 comments | 10 10 recommendations | email to a friend
Can a good Muslim be a good American? Theologically – no.  Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god ofArabia. Allah, which simply means “the god” in Arabic, was originally called Nanna-sin, which was the old name for the moon god among the western Arabic tribes.  He was the head of the pa...
MPD_3FX6_obama_lying_pinocchio.jpg Another Obama Lie by HellFire
Aug 05, 2011 | 16 16 comments | 13 13 recommendations | email to a friend
Remember this lie? Obama “I Will repeal provisions of the Chapter 13 law that prohibit bankruptcy judges from modifying the original terms of home mortgages for ordinary families -- regardless of whether the loan was predatory or unfair or is otherwise unaffordable -- "so that ordinary families c...
featured blogs
Glow Images Why You Need Love To Be Healthy by KeithWommack
Jul 08, 2014 | 0 0 comments | 41 41 recommendations | email to a friend
“You don’t need a medical degree to say, ‘I love you,’” writes Pamela Wible, MD, in an article at . “Just three si...
Glow Images - model used for illustrative purposes Why You Can Stand Up And Live Like An All-Star After Being Dumped, Left Out, Or Forgotten by KeithWommack
Jun 23, 2014 | 0 0 comments | 166 166 recommendations | email to a friend
Turn the clock back to ’69. All the teams were seated around the infield of the Little League Baseball field. My twin brother, ...
iStockphoto My secret to a healthy body by KeithWommack
May 27, 2014 | 0 0 comments | 166 166 recommendations | email to a friend
When in high school, I experimented, not with drugs, but with something quite different. My interest was not the norm. I wanted...
view more featured blogs or post a blog...