Karnes Community Health Center
An Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer
Karnes City, Texas
Client Support Representative
Responsible for assisting client/patients to effectively
and efficiently access Center services.
a. High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
b. Minimum of six months clerical experience in a medical
environment (Medical Assistant preferred).
c. Ability to perform with high level of proficiency.
d. Bilingual in English and Spanish.
e. Salary commensurate with experience.
Community Health Worker
Assists people to gain access to needed services and builds individual, community, and system capacity by increasing health knowledge and self-sufficiency through a range of activities such as outreach, patient navigation and follow-up, community health education and information, informal counseling, social support, advocacy, and participation in clinical research.
1. High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
2. Minimum of six months clerical experience in a medical
3. Ability to perform with high level of proficiency.
4. Ability to communicate clearly in person and on the phone.
5. Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
6. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Send resume or curriculum vitae to: Human Resource
Atascosa Health Center Inc., 310 W. Oaklawn
Pleasanton, TX 78064 • Fax (830) 569-8320