I. The costing clerk is responsible for costing support for multiple locations, entering daily orders, reconciliation of inventory, costing reports, reconciling labor hours, and providing support to offsite personnel.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Export all labor from time clock for multiple locations and reconcile the hours for exceptions.
- Analyze variances daily/weekly, find root cause and fix problems.
- Train offsite locations on time clock functions.
- Enter Tacking quantities and delivery tickets on outgoing shipments daily for multiple locations.
- Enter all boms for special product orders.
- Reconcile finished goods for multiple locations at month end
- Print and distribute shop packets as need
- Review all inventory records monthly for inconsistencies.
- Work on special projects as required.
- Reconcile open orders/negative on hand reports weekly for multiple locations. Make sure all orders are complete and turned in. Resolve any possible bom substitutions issues.
- Work closely with offsite personnel to resolve inventory/work order issues
- Create manual PFI and part orders for group as needed.
Email Resume to email@example.com