The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) must be filled out by anyone seeking financial aid for post-secondary education, whether academic or technological. All JHS students and their parents are invited to attend.
CBC’s financial aid director and staff will be on hand to discuss and clarify the application process. The online FAFSA may be completed at this time. Please bring the following documents to FAFSA night if they apply to you:
• Your Social Security card. It is important that you enter your Social Security Number correctly.
• Your driver’s license (if any)
• Your 2012 W-2 forms and other records of money earned
• Your (and if married, your spouse’s) 2012 Federal Income Tax Return IRS 1040, 1040A, 1040 EZ
• Your parents’ 2012 federal income tax return (if you are a dependent student)
• Your 2012 untaxed income records
• Your current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond and other investment records
• Your alien registration or permanent resident card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
If you do not have a PIN number, you may apply for one on www.pin.ed.gov. If you have any questions regarding FAFSA night, call the Barnhart office at 358-0413.