The Medio Creek Bridge, also known as the Normanna Bridge was built in 1897 by the New Jersey Iron and Steel Company. Pieces were shipped by rail and then assembled on site by the Austin Brothers Bridge Company. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1985 and was closed to traffic two years later. The bridge’s historical marker was destroyed in an act of vandalism. The bridge is owned by the Normanna Historical Society.