Sheriff Brumby said the vehicles should cost approximately $25,000 each.
In other action, the court:
• unanimously approved use of the courthouse lawn for Christmas In Goliad;
• unanimously approved a contract amendment between Goliad County Rural Transit and Goliad Crescent Area Agency on Aging;
• unanimously approved an interlocal agreement between Goliad County and Goliad ISD for use of fiber optics cable;
• unanimously approved a road use agreement between Precinct 1 and Dynamic Production, Inc. for use of Tuttle Road from FM 2441 through two cattle guards and across Sarco Creek;
• unanimously approved the bonds on newly elected and re-elected officials.