• Pct. 1 Refugio County Library, 815 Commerce St., Refugio
• Pct. 1A St. Therese Parish Hall, 315 Pugh St., Woodsboro
• Pct. 2 Refugio Masonic Lodge, 705 Locke St., Woodsboro
• Pct. 2A Bonnie View Community Center, 355 FM629, Woodsboro
• Pct. 2B Bayside Community Center, 909 First St., Bayside
• Pct. 3, 3A Refugio County Community Center, 305 Swift St., Refugio
• Pct. 4, St. James CCD Center, 202 E. Santiago St. Refugio
• Pct 4A Adkins Community Center, 215 Oleander, Tivoli
• Pct. 4B Austwell Community Center, 312 Bay St. Austwell
In addition to the state and federal elections, two contested local races are on the Democratic ballot.
County Commissioner Pct. 1, 1A
Ann Lopez (I)
Constable No. 1
Severo “Jimbo” Porras Jr.
Mark W. Moore (I)
(The current county attorney, Robert McGuill, chose not to run.)