Judging will be at 9 a.m. Check-in will begin at 7:30 a.m. Deadline for entering is Friday, March 8.
The following safety rules will be enforced:
• Items may not be thrown from parade entries.
• All arms and legs must be kept inside the edges of vehicles.
• All horseback riders must be in a saddle.
• Those who walk should keep at least 10 feet from horse and vehicles.
• Animals must not be in contact with spectators.
• Wild animals must be caged.
• Do not leave children unattended in or on a vehicle.
For information, call 361-645-3563.