In this week's A-G:
• Goliad County Commissioners Court votes to review interlocal agreement with Goliad ISD.
• Tensions rise in joint meeting with Goliad County Commissioners and Goliad ISD.
• City council candidate claims he did not aggressively approach city councilman.
• Two men arrested after 250 pounds of marijuana seized on State Highway 239.
• Goliad tennis player following in father's footsteps to state tournament.
• Goliad ISD school board candidate profiles.
• Geocaching catching on.
• Goliad track athletes preparing for regional meet.
• Much more Goliad and Goliad County news.