• Mostly cloudy in the morning turning to mostly sunny in the afternoon and mostly clear in the evening.
• 10 percent chance of rain during the afternoon and evening.
• High temperature near 101 this afternoon with a low around 74 in the evening.
• Humidity at 78 percent during the morning hours, decreasing to 50 percent in the afternoon and increasing to 76 percent in the evening.
• Winds up to 14 mph out of the south-southeast and south-southwest in the afternoon and evening.
• UV index extreme in the afternoon.
Today's Goliad events:
• City pool open, 1-7 p.m.