(9) Using religious words in a positive sense…words like God, Jesus, Christ, Heaven and Hell, Matt. 12:36 and Matt. 5:37.
(8) Being happy in Jesus—helping people, enjoying success, church and Bible study, Matt. 6:33; Rom. 14:17.
(7) Believing that men should be the public church leaders—evangelists, elders and leaders in the worship service, I Tim. 2:8-10; I Cor. 14:34‑35.
(6) Believe in following what the Bible says, evangelizing and winning others to Christ (Matt. 28:18-20); and opposing religious divisions and denominations as wrong and sinful, I Cor. 1:10-16).
(5) Opposing the practices of abortion and euthanasia as against the will of God and the right to life (Jeremiah 1:5; Ps. 139:13; Luke 1:41); and opposing shedding innocent blood, Prov. 6:16-19.
(4) Praying in public at school, in restaurants and cars, I Tim. 2:8; I Thes. 5:17; Luke 18:1.
(3) Opposing homosexuality and other sinful relationships because the Bible tells us so, Romans 1:18‑32 and I Cor. 6:9-11.
(2) Believing in spanking children as part of disciplining through love and training, Prov. 13:24; 22:15 and Eph. 6:1-4.
(1) Believing in the family and that a man is the head of his house and should love his wife; that a wife is to love honor and obey her husband (Eph. 5:22‑25; I Peter 3:1‑6); and children are to obey their parents in the Lord, Eph.6:1-4.
Whoever reads this, we love you and God loves you. If you have questions or comments, contact Ivy at HYPERLINK “mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org” email@example.com or his website HYPERLINK “http://www.biblestudybooksbyivy.com” www.biblestudybooksbyivy.com or (361) 343‑2778. You’re invited to listen to Ivy and call-in on “Get Real,” America on Saturdays from 9 p.m. to midnight by going to www.thewordfm.com and clicking on “Listen Live”.