directory
Fire damages house on Hwy. 72
by Danay Gilley
Apr 22, 2012 | 855 views | 0 0 comments | 5 5 recommendations | email to a friend | print
KENEDY – On Sunday morning, April 15, the Kenedy Fire Department was called to a house fire just east of Kenedy on State Highway 72 across from the auction barn.

Firefighters used the water truck to put out the fire because there are no fire hydrants in the area near the home.

The Karnes City Fire Department was dispatched to provide extra manpower.

According to fire department personnel, most of the damage was in the kitchen but there is smoke and water damage to the other rooms in the house.

It is believed that an overloaded extension cord caused the fire.
Comments
(0)
Comments-icon Post a Comment
No Comments Yet