Also on tonight's agenda is discussion and possible action on appointing a director to the Goliad Municipal Development District.
The meeting is scheduled to start at 6:30 p.m. at the Goliad City Hall chamber.
Also on tonight's agenda:
• discussion on the hotel occupancy tax funds allocation process;
• discussion on establishment of a municipal court;
• discussion on national incident management system requirements for city officials, including volunteer firefighters;
• discussion on a salary market adjustment for City of Goliad employees;
• discussion on proposed water and wastewater rates;
• discussion on monument/entrance to Goliad signage;
• discussion and possible action on approving a personnel policy for the City of Goliad Volunteer Fire Department;
• discussion and possible action on approving City of Goliad Volunteer Fire Department bylaws;
• discussion and possible action to approve the resolution authorizing the city to submit the community development block grant application.