Check-in for all entries will be held at the corner of Franklin and Mount Auburn. See the above map for the check-in location and the parade route. Those coming to view the parade should take note of all road closures and the route changes.
Entries are still being taken for the parade. For an entry information packet, contact the Goliad County Chamber of Commerce at 361-645-3563 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers are needed to assist with the parade set-up and execution. Volunteers can call the Goliad County Chamber of Commerce at 361-645-3563 or email email@example.com.
Following are some rules for this year’s parade:
• Entries may be made in the following categories - commercial, non-commercial, youth organization, marching/mounted unit or trail riders, decorated car or truck and Chamber of Commerces.
• Items may not be thrown from parade entries.
• All arms and legs must be kept inside the edges of vehicles.
• All horseback riders must be in a saddle.
• Those who walk should keep at least 10 feet from horse and vehicles.
• Animals must not be in contact with spectators.
• Wild animals must be caged.
• Do not leave children unattended in or on a vehicle.
• Do not allow playing that could result in a fall from vehicles.