• Clear skies in the morning turning to partly cloudy in the afternoon. Mostly clear skies in the evening.
• 20 percent chance of rain during the afternoon and 10 percent chance in the evening.
• High temperature near 96 this afternoon with a low around 75 in the evening.
• Humidity at 82 percent during the morning hours, decreasing to 67 percent in the afternoon and increasing to 87 percent in the evening.
• Winds up to 14 mph out south-southeast.
• UV index extreme in the afternoon.
Today's Goliad events:
• Zumba class at 118 Temple St., 5:30-6:30 a.m.
• Goliad ISD strength and fitness camp at Goliad Events Center, 7-8:30 a.m. and 5:30-7 p.m.
• Goliad ISD football summer camp at Tiger Stadium, 9-11 a.m.
• City Pool open, 1-7 p.m.
• Monday Matinee "Planes" at Goliad County Library, 2 p.m.
• Goliad County Groundwater Conservation District meeting at 118 S. Market St., 5 p.m.
• Goliad Municipal Development District meeting at City Hall, 6 p.m.
• Goliad Open Arms Alcoholics Anonymous meeting at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, 6 p.m.
• Texas Historical Commission award presentation to Presidio La Bahia's Newton warzecha at Our Lady of Loreto chapel, 6 p.m.
• Goliad City Council special meeting at City Hall, 8 p.m.