Cobb’s Pharmacy have been in business for 28 years. The pharmacy has five employees and two family employees.
The nature of business is the pharmacy and gifts.
Cobb’s business affiliations include Radio Shack and Hallmark.
Cobb’s Pharmacy began in 1980 by the Handi Stop located at (Houston & 281) in a 1000 sq. ft. building. Then moved to its present location and in 1983 into a 4000 sq. ft. building, then they remodeled and added on in 2000 to its present size of 6500 sq. ft.
The community involvements include Tim Cobb being on the GWISD School Board, LOC Appraisal Board, First State Bank in Three Rivers Board of Directors, and member of George West Chamber of Commerce.
The personal interests of Tim include barbecue cook-offs and Sharon’s include gardening, cooking, and crosswords.