Slated for Friday, Sept. 24, event organizer Mark Richardson says it’s time to start harassing that sibling, cousin, friend, or classmate.
“Procrastination is no longer tolerated - commit to being there,” Richardson said.
If you are interested in lending a hand at an event, contacts the RHS graduates listed below.
Friday, Sept. 24
• 10 p.m. City Hall event - Barbara (Williamson) Harkins ‘71 & Vicki(Williamson) Eubanks ‘68 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, Sept 25
• 9 a.m. Golf Tourney - Don Pennington ‘65 & Boogie Thurmond ‘65 - email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
• 2 p.m. Cookout - Susan (Sullivan) Cox ‘69 or Patty (Hepburn) Hayes - email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
• 7:30 p.m. Fairground Social - Dan Adrian ‘66 or George Brown - email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, Sept. 26
• 10AM Fairground Brunch - Roz (Skeen) Keck ‘68 or Vicki (Weeks) Johnson - email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
“The turnout is going to be very good, but I am aiming for the sky,” said Mark Richardson, organizer. “You don’t want to miss this one.”
Simply go to the website www.lastgreatreunion.com and sign up. It is that easy!