Grass fire in downtown Beeville
My Sou Tex.Com
Apr 04, 2014
| 900 views | 0
Smoke filled portions of downtown Beeville Friday morning when a utility pole and transformer fell into tall grass in the 400 block of Matamoros Street.
The fire also ignited an abandoned house at the location.
Copyright 2016 mySouTex.com. All rights reserved.
Share This Article
Post a Comment
No Comments Yet
software copyright ©
content copyright ©
this software is in a public beta test phase
mySouTex.com - Breaking news, classifieds, businesses in South Texas. is in Beeville, TX