1. This division is open to all Live Oak County Youth who are entered in public schools in a Kindergarten Class, First Grade Class, Second Grade Class, or Special Ed.
2. Pre-registration is not required for this division.
3. All entries must be the work of the individual exhibitor and will be entered as such. (Not as a class)
Items previously entered in the Live Oak County Fair are not to be entered in the 2011 fair.
4. All entries must be delivered to the coliseum at the fairgrounds and registered between 2-5 p.m. on Wednesday, March 23. They must remain on display until 3 p.m. on Saturday.
5. Entries must be picked up between 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. on Saturday.
6. The Fairboard, the Arts and Crafts Committee or the Homemaker Clubs/Agencies cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to any item.
7. There will be a Rosette for each grade level (Kindergarten. First Grade, Second Grade, and Special Ed).
The Rosette will be awarded to the highest score in each grade level, provided the highest score earned a blue ribbon.
8. Blue ribbons will be awarded for 1st Place, Red ribbons for 2nd Place, and White ribbons for 3rd Place.
9. No premium money will be awarded.
10. All decisions of the judges will be final.
B. No Bake Cookies (Example: Rice Crispy Treats)
D.Decorated Cookies (Cookie bought from bakery and decorated)
E. Quick Breads
1. Registration information is needed on a 3x5 index card for each entry as follows:
Name of entry:
2. Entries must be entered in the following manner:
Part 1: 3 items per plate on a disposable plate and covered with a clear plastic wrap or placed in a clear plastic bag.
Part 2: a single serving in a plastic bag to be tasted by the judges and then discarded.
3. No more than one entry per child per class is allowed!
4. Must include recipe/directions.