Chairman Shirley Talley
1. This division is open to all Live Oak County Youth who are entered in public schools in a Kindergarten Class, First Grade Class, Second Grade Class, or Special Ed.
2. Pre-registration is not required for this division.
3. All entries must be the work of the individual exhibitor and will be entered as such. (Not as a class) Items previously entered in the Live Oak County Fair are not to be entered in the 2011 fair. Write instructions on how you made your project. Do not put your name of your entry.
4. All entries must be delivered to the coliseum at the fairgrounds and registered between 2-5 p.m. on Wednesday, March 23rd. They must remain on display until 3 p.m. on Saturday.
5. Entries must be picked up between 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. on Saturday.
6. The Fairboard, the Arts and Crafts Committee or the Homemaker Clubs/ Agencies can not be held responsible for loss or damage to any item.
7. There will be a Rosette for each grade level (Kindergarten, First Grade, Second Grade, and Special Ed). The Rosette will be awarded to the top winner in each grade level, provided the top winner score earned a blue ribbon.
8. Blue ribbons will be awarded for 1st Place, Red ribbons for 2nd Place, and White ribbons for 3rd Place.
9. No premium money will be awarded.
10. All decisions of the judges will be final.
Arts And Crafts Categories:
A. Embroidery - kits permitted
B. Needlepoint - kits permitted
C. Hooked Items - kits permitted
D. General Machines
1. Stuffed toys 2. Pillows 3. Etc.
E. Painting - no kits or paint-by-number
H. Food Art
I. Cross-stitch - kits permitted
J. Paper Art