Fill out your Federal Student Aid application
Aug 05, 2009 | 418 views | 0 0 comments | 5 5 recommendations | email to a friend | print
Plan on attending college this fall? Have you wanted to go to college but do not have the funds to achieve that goal? You may be qualified to receive assistance through financial aid. Start filling out your Free Application for Federal Student Aid now to get ready for fall enrollment.

The FAFSA application process is free to anyone and can be done at Be sure to have your 2008 tax return information handy. Assistance in filling out the form is available at Coastal Bend College.

Comments-icon Post a Comment
No Comments Yet