Lupe Ganceras of the TRIO Program will be available to assist families in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Students are asked to bring the following information:
• Your social security number and your parents’ social security numbers if you are providing parental information;
• Your driver’s license number if you have one;
• Your alien registration number if you are not a U.S. citizen;
• 2008 federal tax information or tax returns (including IRS W-2 information) for yourself (and spouse if you are married) and for your parents if you are providing parental information. If you have not yet filed a 2008 income tax return, you can still submit your FAFSA but you must provide income and tax information; and
• Information on savings, investments, and business and farm assets for yourself and your parents if you are providing parental information.