• Your social security number and your parents’ social security numbers if you are providing parental information;
• Your driver’s license number if you have one;
• Your alien registration number if you are not a U.S. citizen;
• 2008 federal tax information or tax returns (including IRS W-2 information) for yourself (and spouse if you are married) and for your parents if you are providing parental information. If you have not yet filed a 2008 income tax return, you can still submit your FAFSA but you must provide income and tax information; and
• Information on savings, investments, and business and farm assets for yourself and your parents if you are providing parental information.
Lupe Ganceras of the TRIO Program will be available to assist families in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).