The church was organized in 1909 with 12 charter members and a church building was erected in 1922.
In the tradition of small-town neighborliness, church services were held in the Woodmen of the World Building and Sunday school was conducted at the Presbyterian Church.
The church has steadily grown with additions of the church building and Sunday school rooms.
In 1984, church members celebrated its 75th anniversary and is planning another to honor its 100th year in Tivoli.
Former members and residents of Tivoli will be welcome to attend this months anniversary event.