The 15th annual Rope For The Kids benefit team roping event originally set for May 29 has been moved to June 12 at the Alice Farm and Ranch Arena, located at 6378 Highway 281 North in Alice.
There will be a stick horse race, barrel race and dummy roping, boot scramble and cow patty throw as well as a concession stand. Stick horses will be provided. Buckles will be given to overall winners.
Entry fee is $10 for kids ages 5 and under, 6-8 and 9-11. Registration will start at noon, and the rodeo starts at 1 p.m.
Team roping book open at 10 a.m. Preregister at email@example.com to guarantee a t-shirt.
For more information, call Amy Burnett at 210-508-1223.
Rope For The Kids is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. All proceeds will be used to help children in need and provide scholarships for students interested in western culture future and agriculture in the surrounding counties.
- TDHCA program gives homeowners rental assistance
- Turn Around, Don’t Drown
- Community Affairs staff wears blue for Flood Awareness Week
- On being a growing Kat
- STX College students receive $184 million
- Helen Ruby Mueller
- Follow the jalapeño rice creep for a potluck winner
- Student success tips for summer classes
- Spring cleanup
- Three Rivers graduation
- McMullen County graduation
- Parade for the heroes
- Sinton Lady Pirate academic all-state
- St. Philip's Episcopal School Science Fair winners
- It’s Allie’s world, we’re just livin’ in it
- Marion B. Horton Gymnasium gets new scoreboards
- Devoted to battling disasters: Emergency services training center dedicated in KC
- Summer’s here, but will the pools open?