Details for CITATION BY PUBLICATION
CITATION BY PUBLICATION
- Family - FC 6.409
STATE OF TEXAS
Cause No. B-19-1453-CV-B
IN THE INTEREST OF
CAROLINA MARY ISABEL
CUEVAS, A CHILD
TO: UNKNOWN FATHER,
NOTICE TO RESPONDENT: "You have been sued. You may employ an attorney. If you or your attorney do not file a written answer with the clerk who issued this citation by 10:00 A.M. of the Monday next following the expiration of 20 days after the date you were served this citation and petition, a DEFAULT JUDGMENT may be taken against you."
The petition of DFPS petitioner, was filed in the above entitled cause on the 3rd day of September, 2019 in the 156TH DISTRICT COURT District Court of BEE County, Texas
A brief statement of the nature of this suit is as follows, to-wit: ORIGINAL PETITION FOR PROTECTION OF A CHILD, FOR CONSERVATORSHIP, AND FOR TERMINATION IN SUIT AFFECTING THE PARENT CHILD RELATIONSHIP as is more fully shown by the Petition on file in this suit.
The court has authority in this suit to enter any judgment or decree, including but not limited to dissolving the marriage, providing for the division of property, which will be binding on you.
Issued and given under my hand and seal of said Court at BEEVILLE, Texas this the 31st day of January, 2020.
Atty. For Petitioner or Petitioner
113 S. ST. MARY'S
BEEVILLE, TEXAS 78102
Clerk of the Court:
156TH DISTRICT COURT
BEE County, Texas
BY: ZENAIDA SILVA
- Coty Albert Nino
- KC Health & Rehab Center shut down with little notice
- Ingleside on the Bay is treading water and running out of time
- Orange Grove native turns blades into business
- Jennifer Anne (Palmer) Peters
- Portland PD honors fallen police officer
- Goliad’s ‘Bermuda Triangle’
- Beeville filmmaker screens ‘Rock’ doc at Alamo Drafthouse
- Vietnam veterans finally get their due
- 500 more homes expected in Portland