Details for GRANT ENGINEERING/ ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES PUBLIC NOTICE
The City of Taft is soliciting a Request for Qualifications from a qualified engineer/engineering/architectural firm (registered to practice in the State of Texas) for engineering/architectural services to include budget/scopes of work/cost estimates for the preparation of a Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA) Texas Community Resiliency Program (CRP) application(s) for an eligible project and the subsequent preliminary and final design plans, bid documents, and necessary interim and final inspections required by the City for the implementation of the CRP project(s) if the City is awarded a TDHCA contract. The CRP allows for the creation, expansion or enhancement of public facilities that provide medical care, social services, and/or non-congregate housing and increase the community's long-term resiliency and ability to mitigate current and future coronavirus outbreaks.
Please submit one (1) electronic version (CD or flash drive) in .pdf format and three (3) printed copies of your statement of qualifications, resumes of key personnel, references and a list of jobs performed under this or similar programs to:
501 Green Ave.
P.O. Box 416
Taft, Tx 78390
Proposals must be received by the City no later than 4 P.M. on November 29, 2021, to be considered. The City of Taft reserves the right to negotiate with any and all engineers/engineering/architectural firms that submit proposals, per the Texas Professional Services Procurement Act and the Uniform Grant and Contract Management Standards.
The City of Taft is an Affirmative
Employer and strives to attain
goals for Section 3 of the
Housing and Urban Development Act of 1968
(12 U.S.C. 1701u) as amended.
- Port opens new executive administration building
- McMullen Co. deputies grow beards for charity
- Sinton moving on after 49-20 win
- Jane Rosebrock Pugh
- Lady Pickers upend Lady Owls
- Redden rifles six TDs to lead G-P into 3rd round
- Lozano talks new redistricting map
- The Uncommon Market wins national award from Chase Sapphire
- April Lee Ramirez
- Thanksgiving from the Native American perspective
- Elvira Margarita (Loya) Elizalde
- Robert Rodriguez Rocha Sr.
- Investigation continues on alleged assault of Black Woodsboro teen
- Ramirez, Lugo to wed Nov. 30
- Fulghum was definition of servant leader
- New district maps expected to face legal challenges
- Rachelle Ramon Posada
- Jesus Salazar Garza