Details for NOTICE TO BIDDERS - PAVING
NOTICE TO BIDDERS -
Sealed proposals addressed to the Honorable Commissioner’s Court of Live Oak County, Texas, will be received in the office of the County Auditor of said County in George West, Texas until 5:00 o’clock P.M. Thursday, February 27, 2020 and then publicly opened, reviewed and awarded at 9:00 o’clock A.M., Friday, February 28, 2020, for the following:
Asphalt paving and seal coating for a period of one (1) year.
Sealed proposals addressed to:
Jim Huff, County Judge
PO Box 699
George West, Tx. 78022
The envelope should be clearly marked “ASPHALT PAVING AND SEAL COATING BID”. Specifications may be obtained at the office of the County Auditor, room 302 Live Oak County Courthouse.
The County reserves the right to accept any bids deemed by it to be the best and further reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
- Coty Albert Nino
- KC Health & Rehab Center shut down with little notice
- Ingleside on the Bay is treading water and running out of time
- Orange Grove native turns blades into business
- Jennifer Anne (Palmer) Peters
- Portland PD honors fallen police officer
- Goliad’s ‘Bermuda Triangle’
- Beeville filmmaker screens ‘Rock’ doc at Alamo Drafthouse
- Vietnam veterans finally get their due
- 500 more homes expected in Portland