Details for -PUBLIC NOTICE- The Taft Independent School district will receive bids
The Taft Independent School district will receive bids for furnishing Gasoline and Diesel F.O.B. Bus Barn in Taft. Bids will be received until 10:00 a.m. September 27, 2019 at the School Administration Building, located at 400 College Street, Taft, Texas 78390, at which time bids will be publicly opened and read aloud.
Bid forms are available and may be picked up at the school office or may be requested from the Taft Independent School District, P.O. Box 628, Taft, Texas 78390.
For additional information contact lvonne Banda at the above address or phone, 361-528-2636.
The Taft Independent School District reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids to award in part or in whole any bid, which is in the best interest of the District.
- DPS identifies woman killed in Tuesday wreck
- Damion John Perez
- Juan Balderas Gonzales
- Damacio C. Garcia
- Accusations add to turmoil at Kenedy City Hall
- Suspects face federal charges
- Melba Pettiette
- Thomas Camacho, Sr.
- Abel Gomez
- Gonzales family first win in court against Mathis ISD not as clear-cut as it seems
- Mathis’ Rapha House pulls no punches
- Busy with bees
- Lady Eagles fall in three at Beeville
- Photos on display
- Aunt Aggie De’s show their spirit in wild fashion
- R.A. Hall students and faculty remember 9-11 attacks with Freedom Walk accompanied by first responders, veterans
- Prayer for the communities
- Reading into your truth at Books Ink
- Back to school ‘cuts
- The Social Network