Details for REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS REFUGIO COUNTY
Refugio County intends to participate in the 2020 Transportation Infrastructure Fund grant program with funding from the Texas Department of Transportation. We are soliciting qualifications from Texas-registered engineers to provide engineering services related to this program. Submittals for these services will be accepted until 3:00 P.M. on June 2, 2020 at 808 Commerce Street, Room 104, Refugio, TX 78377, Attn: Letitia Wright, Administrative Assistant. The County reserves the right to negotiate with any and all individuals or firms that submit proposals, as per the Texas Professional Services Procurement Act and the Uniform Grant and Contract Management Standards. Disadvantaged Business Enterprises, including Minority Business Enterprises, Small Business Enterprises and Women Business Enterprises are encouraged to submit proposals.
The County is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Servicios de traducción están disponibles por peticion.
- Refugio County designated primary natural disaster area
- Barbershop reopens after near two months of closure
- Gardening with the birds in mind
- Nail salons open at last
- San Patricio County EDC Director Foster Edwards announces retirement
- God’s people out in the world
- Facing new but familiar confusion
- Taft Blackland Museum comes back to life
- Canuto Alaniz Paiz
- Dr. Rosebrock leaving GWISD, going closer to home near Temple
- Woman unable to escape blaze
- Refugio County deputy indicted for tampering with evidence
- Keeping ‘mom and pop’ shops open
- Eight case of COVID-19 in Bee
- Frank Benavides Jr.
- Karnes County confirms fifth COVID-19 case
- Aaron Houston
- Texas energy leaders speak about the future of oil and gas after COVID-19