Details for TAKE NOTICE: The City of Goliad will have its quarterly
The City of Goliad will have its quarterly BULK PICKUP the week of December 9th, 2019. Residents are asked to have their bulky items curb side
Wednesday December 4th thru the 6th.
Acceptable discards include: Furniture; sofas, chairs, beds, mattresses, fixtures, dressers and carpet.
Appliances: Stoves, dishwashers, microwaves, washers, dryers and refrigerators (freon must be removed by a licensed technician and tagged).
Miscellaneous: Boxes, garage items, gym equipment, shelving, commodes etc.
BULKY ITEMS ON COMMERCIAL, BUSINESS AND EMPTY LOTS WII NOT BE PICKED UP.
If you have a question or need clarification call
Lorgina Ethridge at
Goliad City Hall, 361-645-3454
- Cindy Hosey Diaz
- Sheriff’s deputies busy just before holiday season
- Lucia Cruz Perez
- Man sentenced six years after selling stolen cattle in county
- Police find stolen truck within hour, driver in custody
- Flaring at Cheniere to fire up this week and next
- Beasley wins second in pastel show
- Drug bust in Kenedy nabs 1.36 lbs of meth
- Two San Antonio residents arrested near McMullen County school
- Sewer plant in danger of shutting down
- Beam me up, Sinton: Overpass hits milestone
- Super Bowl champions, thrice over
- G-P science fair winners
- Walmart pickup opens
- 100 years: Galloway & Sons celebrates centennial in Bee County
- Making a Final move
- Story of a Native American who won Medal of Honor.
- Word Fest 2019 offers readers more than works of fiction
- Sinton Softball signees
- College art Gallery closing