Alaskan tree frogs freeze into a semi-solid state for about seven months each winter. When spring arrives, those amphibians slowly thaw and hop around looking for food. Experts say people should not try to replicate that feat. Actually, hopping might be OK, but not the freeze/thaw thingy.
- I thought I thaw a tree frog
- Woodsboro wins shootout with La Villa
- Iconic Whooping Cranes making way to Texas Coast
- Latest oil and gas updates
- Fall Bazaar
- Texas deer hunting season opened Saturday, hunters should be pleasantly surprised
- Woodsboro Eagles glide past Premont
- Courthouse sally port causing problems
WOODSBORO – It was a game that had fans on both sides of the stadium on the edge of their seats.
AUSTIN – With the first sightings last week of iconic, endangered whooping cranes along the …
Beeville Publishing Co. publishes oil and gas permits and completions for the following coun…
FREER – The heavy rains that inundated most of the Coastal Bend last week forced the Woodsboro Eagles to change their schedule.
WOODSBORO – The Lady Eagles looking to rebound from an at home loss, took on the Kenedy Lady Leopards on Tuesday, Sept. 11, in Woodsboro.
Both 3A Goliad and 2A Refugio had 1-0 records going into the Friday, Sept. 7, game at Jack Sportsman Bobcat Stadium.
SOUTH TEXAS – The Coastal Bend Disaster Recovery Group (CBDRG) announced it has received a $…
AUSTWELL – The Austwell-Tivoli Independent School District announced a change to its policy …