Coastal Bend Publishing publishes oil and gas permits and completions for the following counties on a weekly basis: Atascosa, Bee, Goliad, Jim Wells, Karnes, Live Oak, McMullen, Refugio and San Patricio.
- Live Oak County tallies nine confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Sautter family prepared to serve community with different options
- Big Mesquite RV separates itself from other parks
- Dr. Rosebrock leaving GWISD, going closer to home near Temple
- Deputies seek info in attempted break in
- McMullen County hoops teams earn All-District accolades
- TxDOT awards Live Oak County airport a $200K grant for project
- Sowell’s BBQ overcomes challenges during COVID-19 threat
Rylee Howton, 17, of Three Rivers recently received the National High School Rodeo Associati…
Many members of the varsity Three Rivers Bulldogs football team were selected to the 2019 Di…
This is the third in my “timeline series” on the Nations family in Live Oak, Bee and Gonzales counties and area. We left off last week after discussing how the editor of the El Paso Herald could call Neal Ricks/Rix a “Bad Man” when telling how Deputy Rix was killed by Walter Nations. The fir…
Last week, I mentioned I had reconnected with a long lost friend from high school and then I…
A growing crisis in our country threatens to sap resources, leave a significant portion of the population facing neglect or inadequate care, and engulf the lives of loved ones of those affected — Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.
What started as a tranquil day in paradise on Dec. 7, 1941, suddenly turned into a devastating surprise attack that changed the course of world history, launching America into a war it had tried for years to avoid — but steeling American resolve to fight until the final victory.